What is Bandrone?
Bandrone Tablet is used for Weak and brittle bones in menopausal women, High calcium levels in the blood, Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer and other conditions.
Bandrone Tablet contains Ibandronic Acid as an active ingredient.
Bandrone Tablet works by preventing breakdown of the bones and increasing the density of the bones.
Bandrone Tablet Uses
Bandrone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Weak and brittle bones in menopausal women
• High calcium levels in the blood
• Metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
Bandrone Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Bandrone Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Preventing breakdown of the bones and increasing the density of the bones.
Bandrone Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bandrone Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Pain in bones
• Allergic reactions
Bandrone Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Consult your doctor if you have a history of problem with mineral supplements
• Do not eat, drink or take any other medication for the same time
• Do not lie down for about 60 min post having tablet
• Do not take it with fruit juice or mineral water or other drinks
• Swallow the tablet with a glass full of plain water only
• Take the tablet preferably in the morning on empty stomach or 6 hours post last meal
Bandrone Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Bandrone Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Bandrone Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Bandrone Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Bandrone Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Bandrone Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• About to have some dental procedures done
• Allergic reactions
• Digestion issues
• History of kidney disease
For more Information visit us our website: safegenericpharmacy.com